Sir Charles Condominiums in Longueuil: the luxury of living close!
Come and experience a privileged location, at the foot of the Jacques Cartier Bridge, a stone’s throw from downtown Montreal, Parc Jean-Drapeau, the shores of the St. Lawrence River and neighbouring parks, in the heart of Longueuil’s new downtown core.
Sir Charles Condominiums: an impressive site!
In the heart of the action
Located in a completely revitalized neighbourhood, Sir Charles invites you to a unique lifestyle!
Rising 25 storeys high, the first phase of this project, which will consist of two residential towers, is directly connected to the Longueuil – Université-de-Sherbrooke metro station, a few steps from the City of Longueuil’s future cultural complex.
Picture yourself living near Place Charles-LeMoyne, fully revamped and flanked with shops, boutiques and reputable restaurants. Just a few steps away, you will find a bike path where you can go for a ride and get some fresh air. You will also benefit from quick access to major highways for an easy commute to everywhere you need to be.
Sir Charles Condominiums is the new and prestigious real estate project in Longueuil that will please both foodies and those who enjoy an active lifestyle.
Luxurious condos and penthouses
Sir Charles Condominiums features 336 elegant units, including studios, 1, 2 or 3-bedroom condos and exclusive penthouses.
The graphic design inspiration with airy lines will transport you out of time. The finishes are rich and modern. Sir Charles redefines comfort!
Sumptuous living areas
Inspired by the plush ambiance of the Brooklyn lifestyle, these living spaces represent the pinnacle of urban amenities.
On the ground floor, you will find:
- A spacious and modern lobby
- A lounge
- A gym with a cardio and CrossFit training area offering a soothing view of the inner courtyard
- A commercial centre.
On the rooftop of the 25th floor, you will find:
- An indoor Nordic spa with a hot tub, cold bath, hammam, dry sauna and fenestrated relaxation area with a fireplace.
- A spacious terrace divided into 3 zones:
- A central swimming pool with a shallow area to accommodate sun loungers
- Outdoor beds to relax and unwind
- A TrekFit area
- A lounge with seats and sofas
- A fully equipped BBQ area
- A pergola.
- Binoculars to enjoy the unparalleled views of the Jacques Cartier Bridge and the Eastern Townships.
Launch in summer 2021
To get the latest news and your invitation to the official launch of Sir Charles Condominiums, register here