Experience the trendy Courtyard by Marriott Montreal-Brossard Hotel opening June 29
The trendy new destination on the South Shore of Montreal will open its doors on June 29 in the heart of Solar Uniquartier. Welcome to the refined atmosphere of the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel
For pleasure or for business, this new 4-star hotel in the Marriott chain will become your favourite place for your getaways, conventions and meetings. The hotel staff will be delighted to welcome you starting June 29.
You will be charmed by the hotel’s contemporary design, impressive common areas, 184 magnificent rooms and suites, fine dining Italian restaurant, heated indoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness and business centres.
Recognized as a hospitality leader, the Marriott chain, in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), has established a rigorous prevention program for its establishments.
The sanitary measures put in place will allow guests to enjoy a safe stay, while still providing a warm, welcoming environment. Integrated during the design and construction of the hotel, the resort’s advanced technologies will exceed your expectations with impeccable cleanliness and air quality during your stay.
The hotel in brief
- 184 comfortable rooms with modern decor and oversized loft-style windows
- 55-inch flat screen televisions
- Mini-fridge in each room
- Spacious fitness centre and business centre open 24/7
- Indoor pool (heated)
- Industria Pizzeria offering Italian cuisine and full bar service
- The Market (convenience store) and Starbucks® counter
- Free parking
- Banquet rooms with catering service
- Within walking distance of the future Metropolitan Express Network (REM)
Experience the new Courtyard by Marriott Hotel
Where: 3300 de l’Éclipse Street
When: opening June 29, 2020
A must at Solar Uniquartier!