Responsabilities and activities
- Planning the construction work;
- Monitoring and updating budgets;
- Establish and follow the timeline;
- Negotiate, grant and approve subcontracts and professional contracts;
- Anticipate, address and rectify daily problems related to the project;
- In collaboration with project managers and superintendents, ensure that work performed on the construction sites complies with the standards and objectives set for quality, safety and labour relations, quantity, deadlines and costs, and take the necessary corrective measures if needed.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Construction Engineering or Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in construction project management;
- Experience in heavy multi-storey residential projects;
- Valid ASP security course.
Interested candidates are invited to send their résumé to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org