Responsibilities and duties
- Schedule meetings with sub-contractors and/or the company’s construction department.
- Coordinate appointments in collaboration with customer service for the correction of deficiencies inside the units.
- As part of customer service, negotiate with sub-contractors to ensure that the correction of deficiencies is performed in the requested delays and in accordance with the allocated budget.
- With the construction team’s collaboration, plan the correction of every item noted in the deficiency report given by the syndicate of co-owners.
- Act as a liaison officer between construction and customer service.
- Monitor the expenses of after-sales service and report them to the quality insurance and delivery manager.
- Any other task related to the after-sales service of a residential unit product.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction and finishing work
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluency with the Office Suite software programs, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Procore software (asset)
- Self-reliant, dynamic, people-oriented with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong communication skills
- ASP Health and Safety on Construction Sites course mandatory
- Spoken and written French and English (asset)
- Daily work schedule, Monday to Friday
- Generous annual vacation package, including paid time off when the office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- Group insurance plan
- Reduced working hours during summer
- Company cell phone
- Work-provided computer or tablet
- Dynamic working group and innovative projects
- Excellent career opportunities
Interested candidates should send their resume and presentation letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.